Creating your dream event with the least amount of waste has been our mission since 1995. Here are some environmentally friendly practices Garden Party employs daily:
- Garden Party is an active Charter Member of Emerald Hour, a community of eco-conscious vendors dedicated to creating greener, more sustainable events in the PNW.
Follow along @emeraldhourorg
We compost all green waste through the Kitsap County’s Yard Waste Program.
- We purchase from small, sustainable farms whenever possible.
- TJ uses her organic garden on Bainbridge Island for seasonal flowers, herbs and foliage.
- We recycle and/or re-use post-consumer waste (packaging, etc.)
- Garden Party has a wonderful selection of rentals to reduce the single-event purchasing cycle.
- Post-event flowers can be donated to the charity of your choice.
- Garden Party’s studio was designed and built with 30% re-usable and re-claimed materials.
Garden Party is a custom design flower studio nestled amongst a quarter acre of flowers, herbs and trees. We design for you – specifically and thoughtfully.
“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”